Well, we only had a sitter for Calie one night our whole trip and we used it to go to the Bon Jovi concert (see post 7*8*08 for how we got tickets)...I am not a huge Bon Jovi fan (like some we saw at the concert!) but I do enjoy his music and who can pass up a free concert in Central Park? Colby did not get into it as much as I did (by the way, thanks for going :-)...for me it will be a great memory!
Sara (a friend of Colby's sister Carrie) watched Calie while we were at the concert. I knew I could trust Calie to be with Sara if Carrie suggested I leave her neice in Sara's care. Calie got a great tour of the city from Sara while mommy and daddy rocked Central park!
Calie & view from the apartment floor by the elevator
Flatiron Building : (triangle looking) considered to be one of the first skyscrapers ever built. Upon completion in 1902 it was one of the tallest buildings in New York City on Fifth avenue between 22nd and 23rd streets.
Sara (a friend of Colby's sister Carrie) watched Calie while we were at the concert. I knew I could trust Calie to be with Sara if Carrie suggested I leave her neice in Sara's care. Calie got a great tour of the city from Sara while mommy and daddy rocked Central park!
Calie & view from the apartment floor by the elevator
Flatiron Building : (triangle looking) considered to be one of the first skyscrapers ever built. Upon completion in 1902 it was one of the tallest buildings in New York City on Fifth avenue between 22nd and 23rd streets.Calie had a blast with Sara and was fast asleep when we got home that night!


Calie's first Shake Shack burger with Sara...we went as a family too...see 7/14
No comments:
Post a Comment