7*8*08 -Bon Jovi Tickets! & Playgroup @ Pier 51

I was watching TV while Colby was getting ready for work this morning and saw that BON JOVI was going to preform a FREE concert in CENTRAL PARK on the 12th to promote Major League Baseball’s All-Star Game at Yankee Stadium...I saw that a local electronics store was going to give away some tickets when they opened their doors for business THAT MORNING...well Calie was still sleeping and I still in my PJs, I jumped up, got ready, and Calie and I grabbed a taxi (the place was actually like around the block (a NY block) from our apartment. We walked in said the secret phrase (phrase? something to do with a certain brand of plasma TVs) and that got us our two FREE tickets!!!  
  Well, just being in NYC for a week away from home made Calie and a little homesick...so on Sunday I asked some of the girls if they had a playgroup and if we could come (this is how I got to know Dana and her family)...I was pretty sure Calie would love to play with some other kids...at the Children's Museum she was practically clinging to every kid...this playgroup we went to a park at Pier 51...a water playground at the Hudson River Park...it was so much FUN for Calie (and me)... Calie kind of became the boss of one of the water pumps...she would not let anyone else pump their water...