7*14*08...$7 Strawberries & Dinner at the Shake Shack

Today, Calie and I had planned on going to the NBC Studio tour, but as we went to the counter to get tickets, I saw the sign "
After we realized we could not go on the tour, we decided to walk around the shops, we came across a shop that could make us feel better about not being able to go on the tour...
Giradelhi Chocolate Shop!
    
 We then went to the Swarovski Boutique in the building and of course had to get a shot of us on the Swarovski Crystal lined sofa and crystal curtain.  We then just went home to wait for Daddy to get home from work.
For dinner, we went to a place Calie actually went to with Sara while we were at the Bon Jovi concert...everyone said we had to go grab a burger and shake at the "Shack Shack"...a modern day "roadside" burger stand.  It is in the Madison Square Park.  I have been told there is always a line but people always wait...it was worth the wait...
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment