Huggin' and a kissin', dancin' and a lovin' at the Love shack!
Love baby, that's where it's at!
Fall Festival '08...SDC...Branson
We have never been to Silver Dollar City during the Fall Festival (usually summer & Christmas). We went with some friends, the Scates Family. We all stayed in a condo near SDC by the lake.
We did and saw so much in 2 days: butter sculpture, cow milking demo, train rides, petting zoo...lots of rides...for big and little kids :)
(above) Calie's first ride on a real roller coaster! I think she loved & hated all at the same time!
asleep before we even drove away from the park!
Calie getting that last ride in at the outlet mall before heading home:)
Isn't it fabulous!? We have season passes (that include White Water) so we try to spend lots of time there :). Fall Festival is fabulous- and right now they're having World Fest!!! P.S.- every time I see you've posted or come to your page I'm singing "Love Shack" the whole time....
Isn't it fabulous!? We have season passes (that include White Water) so we try to spend lots of time there :). Fall Festival is fabulous- and right now they're having World Fest!!! P.S.- every time I see you've posted or come to your page I'm singing "Love Shack" the whole time....
ReplyDelete♪♫ Bang Bang Bang on the door baby ♪♫