Our Ten Year Anniversary Trip! Jan 2-5,2009

After 10 years of marriage...we agreed we needed to celebrate!

We wanted to do something fun, affordable, and somewhat close to home...Colby suggested we go the ski resort right outside of Kansas City "Snow Creek Peak Resort"...Colby asked if I wanted to ski or snowboard...I told to him he should know what I like and what I am capable of learning (I have neither done either; remember I am used to the sand under my feet with the offshore breeze against my face :)... Colby chose snowboarding and I said "Sure!"... We left for our Kansas City hotel (which was very nice) Friday afternoon, snowboarded Sat & Sun and ventured back home Mon afternoon...Thanks again to all of our loved ones who took care of Calie while we enjoyed some time away...we definitely missed her but had a blast as well...It was hard to take pictures when you are all bundled up...Here are the few that we took...

The one and only picture of us together on our trip!

me making my way down hill...notice the snow on my behind...i'll have to admit it was there quite often on our trip...as sore as I was, I have to say that I had a blast!

Colby waiting to get on a lift...So Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment