I think Calie is a beach bum even in Arkansas!

I think Calie is a beach bum even in Arkansas!
I wore my swimsuit all the time growing up in California...I felt like I practically lived in it at times...I consistently catch Calie putting on her swimsuit...even in the dead of winter she will be running around the house in her swimsuit (I am sure the wood stove helps).
Well, Grandpa Bob & Grandma Tamie mailed Calie a special candy bar that had $10 on the wrapper. So ,the next day we were at Target and I asked her if there was something she wanted to spend her money on. First she said a dress but as we walked over to the kids section...there it was...DORA SWIMSUIT!
I knew that her suits from last year would not fit this year, so that is what she spent her money on. She of course wore it the rest of the day after we got home. She has actually already gotten a lot of wear out of it around the house and in the tub a few times.We can't wait to wear it to the pool if it ever gets warm enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment